Just in the first three quarters of 2020, there were over 2,000 reported data breaches. A lot of those attacks have gone (and still go) unnoticed, meaning several companies don’t know their data is being stolen as you read this.
Who is this course for?
This course was designed for all business owners who:
- Want to protect their entire business from any and every cyber threat rounding the web.
- Have had their business data or money stolen, and want to make sure that never happens again.
- Have had their workflow interrupted by a slow computer (and lost business, customers, or peace of mind as a result.)
- Think ad-blockers alone are a powerful antivirus tool (they aren’t).
Learning about cyber resilience will teach you to both prevent and steer through unfavorable cyber events without worrying about data loss.
This course will provide you with an all-encompassing knowledge to build an ironclad online business — one that no hacker or malware will be able to break into.
Being aware of your online security can save your business
Although it’s what you’ve been doing all along, installing ad-blockers and antivirus softwares are barely enough to protect all of your business data. A lot of times, they’re outright ineffective.
Web hackers know their way around those common protective measures. They could easily slide into your system and have access to what you thought was private information.
If businesses unexpectedly lose data every year, a lack of resources isn’t to blame. Instead, the losses have to do with a lack of commitment to the protection of company data.
Being lazy with your online security puts you and your team at risk for the following threats:
- Identity theft.
- Money and data-stealing scams.
- Multiple kinds of virus and malware that may access and delete your photos, documents, or important work data.
- Viruses that can easily spread through cloud storage and infect other computers.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. The real damage shows itself when you need to make up lost ground, which could cost you even more time and thousands of dollars.
The good news is, anyone can outsmart hackers by knowing a few rules of thumb — most of which aren’t readily available on the internet.
About this course:
In just 3 hours and 53 minutes, you’ll be equipped with every detail you must know about cyber resilience, including:
- The main differences between data leaks, spills, and breaches.
- How to recognize and avoid threats such as phishing and ransomware.
- Online security essentials (from the Australian Cyber Security Centre).
- Effective mitigation techniques.
- How to effectively secure all of your devices.
And much more.
The course is self-paced, and you may adjust the hours to your current workflow.
Keep your business, yourself and your team protected right away
The impact of this cyber resilience course is twofold:
You’ll get the knowledge to upskill your whole team, so you’ll constantly work together to promote everyone’s safety. While at home, all of you will be able to apply the same techniques to your respective personal computers.
Plus, if you’re ever confronted with data theft, you’ll have the skills and tools to greatly reduce the potential effects of an invasion. These could be loss of data, time, and reputational damage to your company.
Don’t let potential cyber-threats hamper the growth of your business. This is the time to be safe.