What can google workspace admin see?
There have been lots of stories about bosses spying on workers in the pandemic and the Working From Home surge. Users of Google Workspace often want to know a bit about what can be seen in their accounts by administrators. We’ll deal with a couple of common questions such as “Can Google Workspace admin see emails?”
Here’s some points to note:
– There is no magic wand for an admin to log into your account
– Backup systems will be a place where admins can see your emails and files
– Audit systems for compliance can see the content of your work
– The permissions defined on your account for sharing allow others to see what you have shared with them
– Admins have tools for debugging email flow and providing support that may show them the content of your emails
Thanks for watching!